Do you you ever face the error message below while installing the Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection 3 (Adobe CS3) software?
If your answer is YES, hence, this blog entry is for you. I got this problem in my client’s notebook with Windows Vista installed.
Operating System –-> Windows Vista
Application Software –-> Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection 3
- Click --> type cmd in the Start Search box –-> under Programs list, right click on cmd’s program –-> click Run As Administrator –-> click Continue.
- Now, you will see the cmd program’s interface with directory C:\Windows\System32>
- Type regsvr32 jscript.dll –-> press --> click button OK when you see the box below.
- Once again on cmd program’s interface, type regsvr32 vbscript.dll –-> press
- Click button OK when you see the box below.
- Now you are done. Exit the cmd program and try to perform the Adobe CS3 installation again.