For bloggers who use Windows Live Writer, may acknowledge that it can ease the blog’s writing process. But, I think maybe little number of bloggers know that Windows Live Writer also has another feature. It can automatically send our new entry to the ping servers, each time we post it to our blog. So, tonight let we explore how we can get this done.
- Launch Windows Live Writer by click --> All Programs –-> Windows Live –-> Windows Live Writer.
- Based on picture above, click tab Insert –-> click Plug-in options
- Based on picture above, click Ping Servers –-> click the check box in order to show the sign, under Ping Servers.
- Open the blog ping sites. Eg: www.pingler.com –-> copy the ping services provided by the sites –-> paste it on the white space shown in the picture above.
- Click Apply –-> click OK
- Now, your new entry will automatically be sent to ping servers when you post it to your blog.
Please consider yourself to read this articles and make your own decision when using Windows Live Writer to ping your new entry.