- Click here to login into your Gmail account. Fill your Username and Password –-> click Sign in
- You will be redirected to Gmail account’s page –-> on the upper-right side click --> click Mail settings
- Now you are in Gmail account settings page like below. Click tab Forwarding and POP/IMAP –-> click button Add a forwarding address
- Enter your Yahoomail address in the text box below –-> click Next –-> click OK
- In the couple of seconds, you should receive an email from Gmail team. Sign in to your Yahoomail account –-> find & click to open that email in your mailbox
- Click the link, indicate by the blue arrow below –-> your confirmation is success after you click the link.
- Now, return to your Gmail account settings page –-> refresh the page by right click on the empty space –-> click Refresh –-> then, you will see the Gmail account settings page like below
- In the section named Forwarding:, click the radio button indicate by the blue arrow –-> click button Save Changes.