Last week, my client had brought to me his notebook. He complaint me, some kind of viruses had attacked his computer which make him unable to launch almost all software application.
I wonder about what he said and began the inspection process. I powered on his notebook and after a couple of seconds I saw an interface below decorated his Windows screen.
Now, let see how to remove this kind of virus or more accurately called malware.
Operating System –-> Windows Vista Ultimate
What You Need
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Click here to download.
In order to prevent the problems, you must download this software in a computer which clean from any virus infections. Copy it into thumb drive and paste into the infected computer, then.
- Restart the infected computer –-> hits a couple of times in order to run Windows in Safe Mode –-> choose Safe Mode with Networking
- Install Malwarebytes Anti Malware into infected computer and update it.
- Launch the Malwarebytes Anti Malware by double click its icon
- Leave radio button Perform quick scan intact –-> click Scan –-> wait until the scanning process finish
- When the scan completed successfully, click OK –-> click Show Results
- Click Remove Selected.
- Click Yes to restart the computer into Normal mode
- Remove the program shortcut icon created by malware. Look the picture below
- You are done.