Some weblogs do not display the navbar which locate at the top of blog.
Actually I don’t know the advantage of navbar. However, in my observation, the navbar can ease the blog’s owner to do the following
- Log in to the blogger dashboard
- Create a new post in your blog
- Edit your blog design
Also it is very easy to blog’s visitor to share the visited blog to their friend and report any abuse such as defamation or humiliation that related to them. Besides, the navbar can give easy access to blog visitor to create a new blog.
If you think it is useful for you to display the navbar inside your blog, you can consider to follow the procedure below.
- Login to your blogger dashboard –-> click Design –-> click Edit HTML.
- Press to show the Find toolbar at the top of the template editor –-> in its textbox, type #navbar-iframe –-> click Next.
- Now, you will see the CSS id like below in template editor. Look inside the red box.
- Inside the CSS id above, turn the code display: none to display: inline. See the example below
- Click SAVE TEMPLATE –-> click View Blog to see the result.