My today's article is the continuation to yesterday's article. As you know, we can remove the watermark printed on the PDF sheets using the software such as Adobe Photoshop or GIMP. But, if you use GIMP, you have to save the PDF sheets (which you have remove its watermark) in form of JPEG file.
In my observation, the contents of PDF file is look better than JPEG. So, I want to re-convert the JPEG file produced by the GIMP software into PDF format.
What You Need
- You must has zip program such as WinRAR. Click here to download.
- JPEGtoPDF program. Download here. In case you got the broken link, click here.
Before The Procedures
- Install the zip program into your computer. This is an optional step and you do not need to follow if your computer already have the zip program inside.
- Extract the JPEGtoPDF program.
- Double click the JPEGtoPDF program. Then, you will see the interface below.
- To start convert the JPEG file to PDF format, click button Add Files to add the JPEG file.
- The Output Path is the location where the JPEG file you convert to PDF file will be saved.
- You can set the suitable name for the PDF file in the text box belong to Single PDF File named.
- Finally, click button Save PDF. The JPEG file will be convert and saved in form of PDF file.